[Sca-cooks] delurking

Fletch fletch at worldspice.net
Fri Aug 30 08:17:28 PDT 2002

Thank you for the welcome! I currently live and play in the Kingdom of
Meridies, Principality of Glean Abhann, Barony of  Grey Niche (otherwise
known as Memphis Tennessee). I was a batchelor, but due to the gods
smiling on me by allowing me to meet and fall in love with the Lady
Aelflaed, I am no longer. I have discovered I love cooking  for my Lady.
It's actually in my family history, my father also loved to cook, I hope
to someday have his level of skill.

Cormac