[Sca-cooks] Property (was: Re: More on Kolfrosta)

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 30 09:46:34 PDT 2002

Whoa! Wait a second, I never said you were property! (OK, he did... but
*I* didn't ;-) )

He was lamenting having no one to eat his cooking (which sounds
incredible, BTW). He wishes to perform a service. (This is sounding
worse, not better...) If you ate his cooking, that would encourage him
to cook, which, we have all agreed, is something those of us who live
alone often need. (Encouragement to really cook, that is, so that we eat
decently ourselves.) This was a combination of two different
discussions, if it sounds confusing.

But if you are in Concordia, you are no closer than the rest of us... no
help. I withdraw my suggestion. Oh, well...

BTW, Welcome! You don't need to have someone to cook for, or cook for
you, to be welcome here! You don't even have to know anything about
Medieval Cooking, as long as you ask questions and listen... This is the
place to learn. I've been here a year, now, and I've learned a lot.

That goes for the rest of you new people, too.

Anne