[Sca-cooks] hare vs rabbit

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri Aug 30 14:31:39 PDT 2002

>what is the differance between a hare and a rabbit. And which one is a
>*cony*?

Well, I may not be 100% accurate, but it is my understanding that hares are
found in the wild, whereas rabbits are more often breeded.  Not to say
there are no wild rabbits.

Also, hares tend to be a little leaner, longer in the body and in the back
legs.  I seem to remember there was a difference in ears as well.

>ps... what does rabbit and/or hare taste like? and don't say chicken!!

Tastes like rabbit.  Or hare...

How's that? :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds