[Sca-cooks] Dinner for one, OOP...

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 30 17:45:59 PDT 2002

Well, once we're back from Phoenix, and have gotten over Gunthar's dinner
(urp!), I'll be happy to drive down to Savannah and eat your cooking, it
seems the least I can do. (I do suffer for my art, but then, we must all
carry our own burdens [snif]!)  Of course, you probably want a lady over for
a _romantic_ dinner, and I probably don't fill that bill, but, I would
appreciate your efforts...
;)
Christianna
I really can cook for myself, but having others cook for me is so much fun!

> I am currently eating dinner that I cooked for myself.  It's even a "real"
meal, in that it's not mac'n cheese, or anything like that...

> Jasmine rice cooked in the rice cooker.  Snow peas cooked in
> boiling water, drained, with a nut of butter in it.  Fresh tuna steak, pan
fried (flash fried?  <g>), deglazed with red wine vinegar and fresh crushed
mint.  Pretty decent all in all.

> I also got the "fixings" for some chili con carne, which I'm
> actually going to make a bunch of and put in smaller batches for later
consumption!  What a concept...