[Sca-cooks] sorta OT - Cookie Exchange 2002?

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Fri Aug 30 19:48:18 PDT 2002

It's the pretty generic version... nothing really fancy.

3 C. Vanilla Wafers crushed (I don't use a food processor, I like the big
bits)
2 C. Powdered Sugar
1/4 C. Cocoa (Use good cocoa, it makes a difference)
1/8 - 1/4 C. Karo Syrup Light
1/2 - 3/4 C. Bourbon, rum, Liquor, etc.
Crushed nuts, coconut, powdered sugar, colored sugar, etc. to roll them in.

Combine all ingredients, mix well, form into small balls, roll into stuff,
let sit for at least three months, serve, call a cab!  I do adjust the Karo
to the amount of Liquor to make sure I have at least 1 C. of liquid.  If
it's a more viscous liquid like a Chambord or Godiva Chocolate I use more
Liquor and less Karo.  For Bourbon or Rum I use 1/2 C. to 1/2 C.

Hope this is clear!!!

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa