[Sca-cooks] Camping Ovens and stuff

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Aug 31 08:28:34 PDT 2002

A few interesting sites regards camping ovens and field kitchens.  I tried
both Coleman's and Cabela's sites and could not find the mentioned larger
oven referenced.  My guess is that Coleman no longer makes it.  My bet is
that someone may still make a larger one if only for use in field military
kitchens.  The question is whose Army and where.

Coleman Oven
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/prod_detail.asp?product_id=5010C70
0

Cabela's writeup on it

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/standard-pod-wrapped.jhtml?i
d=0006534&navAction=jump

Cabela's wood burning camping stoves

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/horizontal-pod.jhtml?id=0005
878&navAction=jump

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/horizontal-pod.jhtml?id=0005
876&navAction=jump

Cabela's camp kitchen, chuckbox and field kitchen

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml?id=0
014123512967a&navAction=jump&navCount=0&indexId=&podId=0014123&catalogCode=Q
N&parentId=&parentType=&rid=

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/vertical-pod3.jhtml?id=00038
39&navAction=jump

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml?id=0
006693513512a&navAction=jump&navCount=1&indexId=&podId=0006693&catalogCode=I
C&parentId=&parentType=&rid=