[Sca-cooks] Re: Kolfrosta's name

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Aug 31 20:49:44 PDT 2002

Ariann commented:
>> Actually I seem to recall somone who documented Frosti Snowman but it
>> may be apocryphal.
>>
>> Daniel Raoul
>
> I seem to recall someone who actually documented a 12th c privy hole. ;~D

For those who might not get Ariann's comment, I think it has to do
with this article which is in the Florilegium, as well as elsewhere.

12thC-Hole-art    (19K)  1/19/01    Reconstruction of the hole in a period
                                       toilet seat by Ld. Daniel Raoul le Vascon

http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/12thC-Hole-art.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net