[Sca-cooks] Re: Fwd: Arapawa Island Goats need home in NY/Medieval English Goats!!

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 06:15:30 PST 2002

http://www.plimoth.org/Virtualtour/tour/village/goat_pen.htm

> Please feel free to ask any me any questions, and
> I'll do my best to
> answer.
> Since I only get posts via digest, you can email me
> directly at
> dreaquince at a...
>
> Thanks!!
> Andrea Gauland
> Non Sequitur Farm
> Big Flats NY
> --- End forwarded message ---

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"