[Sca-cooks] back again

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Dec 4 16:36:44 PST 2002

i am finally back after Darkover convention..

we had a great time, as usual.. now if i only made more *money* at the
convention all would be well!

Darkover appears to be a very well kept secret. i dont understand why we
dont get more people..... we have great music, loads of great merchants,
wonderful workshops and lectures.. and a very large SCAdian contingent.

Devra, of Poison Pen Press, was *cruelly* and wickedly set up on one side of
me.. while Small Churl Books was set up across from us!  i never stood a
chance..... i bought more period cookbooks!

found a new chain of fast food places (new to me anyway) that actually makes
*food* and at reasonable prices! and the one we found is near Darkover, so
it is also near Sacred Space and a couple of other events i go to
regularly...... a well fed merchant is a happy merchant!

anyway, assuming the email is working well. i should be able to get back to
normal mail soon!
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."