[Sca-cooks] Darkover

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 13:39:11 PST 2002

It is a lot of fun!  It is a great con!  In addition to the other things people have mentioned, there is a masquerade and a Regency Dance (dress optional)...Well, no, you have to wear SOMETHING....

Many people wear their SCA garb during the con.  There are often gentlemen with nice legs..er..kilts.  Thorny Rose (Rosamund) and I are in the same dealers' room, as is Baronness Arwen. The con is limited to 600 attendees, so it's not a terrible crush.

Next year's Guest is Diana Paxson, and 2004 is Tamora Pierce.

Devra the somewhat freaked--there's so much snow that they are closing the library an hour early. On my next-to-last day...