[Sca-cooks] Devra's Retirement Party

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Dec 5 14:16:22 PST 2002

Greetings all--

Sometime back Devra the Baker posted:
"Well, you all knew that I was a retiring woman--shy, diffident--...
er...I have been offered a retirement incentive (3 years credit!) and am
going to leave the Bklyn Public Library the beginning of December.
Exciting
but scary; I've worked for them since 1965.
Now maybe I'll have the time and energy to try out some of these
recipes."
Devra the Baker (bake?  What's that?)

Well the day has arrived or will be arriving very soon, so we should
take a moment and wish her well. It isn't everyday that a Children's
Librarian leaves her library after 37 years.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis