[Sca-cooks] A Guild Question...

Debra Tonjes dethriel at optonline.net
Sat Dec 7 06:51:56 PST 2002

Just wondering...in the East Kingdom, is there such a thing as a Cooks Guild?

Avraham..uh..Randy...I know I mentioned it to you while we tore around (scaring the straights) in the supermarket...but Grimm and I were mumbling at each other this am about it...

Althea, off to eat still more leftovers from St Andrews...eggs on horseback!  yum!
p.s. Randy, I still have your bottles of Martinelli's...what do you wish me to do with them?  Drag them to Tavern??