[Sca-cooks] Word from Red Spears-- Helewyse's Feast

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Dec 8 13:57:48 PST 2002

Greetings--
Just a note to let people know that
Lady Helewyse de Birkestad was made a Companion of the Willow at the
Feast for Yule and Baronial Investiture in the Barony of Red Spears on
Saturday evening. She was serving as Head Cook/Feast Steward for the
event.
She was called forward during the feast and I couldn't hear what was
said from the back of the hall and the kitchen area.

I can't really report on the feast, as I was helping grill in the cold
outside. My husband said that all the food was really good though.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway