[Sca-cooks] Red Spears Feast - Diagnostic

Mon Dec 9 07:07:38 PST 2002

You have learned that a feast is more an exercise in planning, logistics,
and budgeting, than one of cooking.  It is also the lesson that most people
don't learn until they do it.  Many don't even learn it after they
experience it.

Congratulations.  You have survived the first trial by fire.

As for the Willow, it is traditional in all Kingdoms to drag the cook from
the kitchen to present them their awards.  I believe it has something to do
with the martial (as opposed to Martial) concept of humor commonly emanating
from the throne.

Bonne Chance

Bear