[Sca-cooks] Welcome, Brigit (was Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2874 - 15 msgs)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed Dec 11 12:52:44 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "sarah dickie" <the_raven53 at yahoo.com>

> hello,  I am fairly new to Scadia, and the list.
> Just wanted to say hello
>
> Brigit

Let me be the first to welcome you to "Gunthar's Living Room" (he's the
host, you see.)

We're a rowdy bunch at times, but I have never been disappointed in the
three years here in the level of knowledge or willingness to help out.
Good group of people, if not a little loopy and prone to wander at
times.  If you can handle the volume, there is a lot to see and hear.

Before you get too much further, someone will inevitably refer someone
to the Florilegium, a stockpile of emails on various subjects that has
been gathered and warehoused by Stefan, a list member.  Lots of
treasures in there.  You can find it at www.florilegium.org , and it is
useful for finding info on lots of different topics in addition to
cookery and foodways.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco