[Sca-cooks] Bug Luurrve...

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Wed Dec 11 18:00:29 PST 2002

At 12:12 PM 12/11/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Vitha wrote:
>
>>I am considering making the bread for my first feast in Atlantia.

If this is your first feast, I would strongly encourage you to NOT make
your own bread. You will have plenty to agonize over without adding
something that can be done elsewise but can become a major hassle in and of
itself. I suggest doing a couple of feasts with purchased bread, so you can
get the rythym of feast cooking down- then consider if you want to add a
couple of days baking on top of that.

For the feast last weekend- Morwyn ordered the bread from a local grocery,
and got a good deal. She'd nearly had to bodily restrain her apprentice
from doing the baking, and it was a good thing he didn't. The feast was
huge, formal, and ambitious. It was not Morwyn's first feast by any means.
And she was SO GLAD they bought the bread!

'Lainie
-my two pence because... I can!