[Sca-cooks] 'Lainie bites back!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 13 18:58:11 PST 2002

GRRRR...

I called the dentist back yesterday. They didn't call me back. I call
today. They didn't call back. I lost patience and called my regular doctor,
talked to teh triage nurse. They called be back a little later, told me to
come down, they fit me in.

Apparently there's too much blood in my chemical stream again. :-)

Yeah, something's popped off track, and best she can figure the muscles
have spasmed and refuse to let it back in again. So she's giving me Vicodin
and a valium look-alike, in hopes my face will relax enough to let the jaw
slip back in where it belongs. If that doesn't work, we'll see... and she's
irritated too- they tried to get in touch with the dentist too, and also
can't get a callback...

In the meantime, drugs, hot packs, rest, no gum, and she suggested running
my food through the blender and drinking it like a thick milkshake. Bleah!
What I wouldn't give for a huge sloppy burger, and fresh fried and a beer
at my favorite hangout... *sigh* Right now I sound like Alan Rickman and I
feel like Mr Magoo. :-P

'Lainie
-who will be calling and making grumbly noises at the dental PPO on Monday