[Sca-cooks] Women and Period Medicine

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 22:07:25 PST 2002

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa commented:
> On the other hand, corresponding with her has made me more and more
> convinced that I should start a lecture/discussion class about Women and
> Period Medicine. So I'll be working on that. Send me tidbits as you find
> them.

Please do. And if you end up writing any articles or bibliographies I'd
love to consider them for the Florilegium.

Here are a few files that might give you some info to start with. Most

of these could be greatly expanded:

p-medicine-msg    (60K)  1/22/02    Period medical practices.
birth-control-msg (33K)  7/20/01    Period birth-control.

p-hygiene-msg     (33K)  2/22/02    Period bathing, hygiene, menstrual care.
p-births-msg       (3K) 11/17/99    Births in Period.
12C-Margins-bib   (12K)  1/ 7/01    "On the Margins (Women, sex, minorities,
                                        etc.)" by HL Elaine de Montgris.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com