[Sca-cooks] Period Junk food

Nicholas S. Malone Nix at iolinc.net
Sat Dec 14 05:47:04 PST 2002

Ok I could use a few more ideas. I am doing a spring feast for a local
HS group's event. Its geared toward HS kids and newcomers.

Just to bust the period police's chops and to bait some laurels I wanna
do all Junk food.

I have solid sources for Chicken Nuggets,
  Hot Pockets (stuffed huntmans loaves),
  Corn Dogs (sausage dumplings, fried and a little longer than period)
and  HoHo's (can't do chocolate but I can fill rolled cakes)

Does anyone have good sources on period recipes that can translate as
"Junk Food"?