[Sca-cooks] Klingon Underwriting

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Dec 16 10:00:19 PST 2002

Using copy not approved by our corporate geeks...I mean Legal weenies.

If I were to translate one of my form letters into say German for Christian
[Hi Christian, time to introduce yourself...hint - thwack with a
clue-by-four] I would have to get it approved by the weenies. And that is
for a direct phrase by phrase translation. I know, I already got reprimanded
for having the temerity to actually handle a call in french without patching
into our translation center. Unfortunately, it was picked up by the QA
listening SS at corporate. Of course they get their panties in a bunch if
you forget to end each call with some rote phrase as well.

margali

and for the really interested, i can send a couple of the questions to you
offlist, just ping me at mtraber251 at earthlink.net

the quote starts here:
Margali, What were the underwriters problem?
> What is "kreplach"?
>
> Isn't that Klingon for "success"?
Good one!
Phillipa