[Sca-cooks] Ld. Ras

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Dec 16 17:31:27 PST 2002

My parents started me on half a glass of wine with dinner when I was 6!  Of
course they started off mixing it with equal amounts of 7up for the first few
years and I quite enjoyed it. It's probably healthier than slugging down a liter
of Coke every day ;). They tried me on beer too, but I could't stand it, even to
this day!

Faerisa