Out-weird me??? OOP/OT...Re: [Sca-cooks] horsemeat

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Dec 16 19:15:12 PST 2002

Was written:

> Also, she keeps asking what I want her to bring
> me from England. I've given her the obvious answer,
> "her, in one piece and totally in love with me" but
> other than that I can't think of anything. She's
> staying one week in the Enterprise hotel and the
> next week in a flat across from Hampton Court. <grumble>
>
> Any ideas of what to ask for?

Well how about one of the books from the London Dig?  Knives and
Scabards, Shoes and Pattens, Dress Acessories, Fabric, Equestrian
Acessories, seems to me that there is a Household Items one but I don't have
it so I might be wrong.