[Sca-cooks] Titles (of people, that is

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:13:47 PST 2002

>Big yes, dumb no. Stop that, Gunthar!

Actually, I'm not all that big either. I'm
just under 6 feet. Selene used to kiss me
on the forehead and say, "You're short" when
she went off to work. And have you SEEN some
of the cornfed boys I have to fight? Sheesh!

People usually exclaim when they meet me that
I don't look at all like they expect.

Besides, "Big and Dumb" may not be a reality,
it's an attitude. It keeps the enemies off
balance.

>IMNSHO, those most insistent on standing on
>ceremony, and expecting their
>awards to prop them... are those most likely
>to fall and hurt themselves.

Yep, every time I tend to climb on a high horse
it will buck me off because a rabbit scared it.

>Little Patience 'Lainie

A totally frazzled Gunthar