[Sca-cooks] online language tutorials

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 17 20:54:38 PST 2002

Isabella said:
> If I hadn't been trying to decipher your sig, I would never have found

> out that you can do languages online (wanting to learn Italian,

> in particular).
Well, perhaps these files might be of interest, although I can't

remember if there is any info on online Italian tutorials.

languages-msg     (87K)  8/30/02    Sources for learning Anglo-Saxon, Latin.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/EDUCATION/languages-msg.html

Latin-msg         (45K)  3/18/99    Learning Latin. Some basics. WWW course.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/EDUCATION/Latin-msg.html

Latin-online-art  (15K)  6/10/99    "Learning Latin On-Line" by Gunnora
                                       Hallakarva.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/EDUCATION/Latin-online-art.html

Hmmm. There is also this new file since you mention an interest in Italian:
Ital-Phrases-art   (8K) 11/ 2/02    "Useful Italian phrases from Florio"
                                        by Lord Anton de Stoc.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/EDUCATION/Ital-Phrases-art.html

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com