[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2940 - 5 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Dec 18 12:08:46 PST 2002

Hm, never been camp mommy for an authoritairian imperialist before, have
you...my champion of the time was in his household and we had a vested
interst in keeping it running smoothly for a number of reasons. Bloodguard
is an ideosyncratic household at best...

Did I mention that was the time I was planning on running away from home to
a different camp and just showing up to put meals on the table? and that Rob
and I managed to put dinenr on the table within 10 minutes of the planned
dinner time despite the near tornado conditions that thursday when many
campsites got trasshed from the serious high winds and rains...?And never
got acknowlegement for managing?
margali
who - me accuse the chiv of the silver chains cutting off the circulation of
blood to the brain?????

the quote starts here:
i mean, anyone is entiteled to ONE last minute question, especially if they
dont know how the camp works.. but after the first time you explain how
early they need to talk to you.. and you show them the peanut butter and
jelly.
Kirsten

Marilyn Traber
State Farm
Emergency Services Provision, New London
Phone: 203-699-7117
Fax:	 203-699-7105