[Sca-cooks] OT - earliest belt loops?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 19:48:53 PST 2002

I've just gotten this message. Unfortunately, I am not on any of the
clothing lists which would be the logical place to ask this. However,
this list is full of ecen...widely knowledgeable people, so I thought
that I'd ask here. I'm curious about the answer myself. All my costume
books happen to be packed right now.

> Hello, I am looking for information concerning when belt loops became

> a regular part of men's clothing.  Got any ideas? And can you reference

> that?

Thanks,

   Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net