[Sca-cooks] Black Bottom Cookies and a missing tin

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 23 07:29:05 PST 2002

My cookies did not make in into the exchange, as I could not find
mini-cupcake papers, but I will order some online, and send them out when I
can.  The recipe for them is below.  Also, someone had sent a tin, no lid,
in their cookie box, and I could not remember which box I had pulled the
thing out of.  It was in a box that had real pop-corn in it.  If you would
email me privately, I'll ship it back to you...

Black Bottom Cookies

8 oz. cream cheese
1 unbeaten egg
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 t. salt
1 cup chocolate chips

Combine and mix above ingredients, except chocolate chips.  (Then stir in
chocolate chips.)

1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 t. vanilla

Combine all dry ingredients and add liquid ingredients.  Mix.  Put paper
cups in cup cake pan.  Fill 1/2 full of batter.  Top with "glob" cheese
mixture.  Bake at 350 degree for 10 minutes for small ones (15 minutes for
big ones).  (Makes about 52 small ones.)

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**