[Sca-cooks] Cat intros

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Dec 24 04:37:40 PST 2002

Everybody onlist has met Bonz, but we have another cat, a little
jellical named Jezebel. We also call her either 'snot-rocket'
[when we first got her she had a head cold...and sneezing was not
fun if you were downwind as  it were;-(] or punctuation, as she
has a mostly white body, with her tail being black...she also has
a small patch of black located in such a way that when as a
kitten she ran away, she was a moving excalaimation point.

She loves to play fetch with those little foam earplugs, and will
carry one around and treat it like prey. We think it must have
the perfect 'mouthfeel' for it because she never eats them, just
plays with them. She doesn't really like people food for the most
part, but Bonz will mug you for anything on your plate.

They both will take any prey or food they are given to the bath
tub to dismember it - I got tired of either waking up to a mouse
on the pillow, or putting my feet on the floor in the bedroom and
going crunch-squish...on a farm there are always mice.

We don't claim the barn possum or skunk that lives outside our
window as pets...

margali