[Sca-cooks] Re: Ot - cat antics and cookies, both human and 4 footer

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 24 10:16:04 PST 2002

Cookies got here Saturday.  Muiredach, my husband LOVES the shortbread! (A
major feat that he's even touched the cookies, considering he has gotten
food poisoning twice at SCA events.)  Maire, the biscotti are Vunderful!!! I
picked up one that was crumbly, and the two prieces that fell off (either
end) never made it to the floor. Two dewclaws up! (Avalanche and Stormi the
Siberian Huskies).  Stefan, the pralines are to die for.  I'm gonna make
some after Christmas....

Cat antics - Ares, (Big Brother to Olwen's Frank the Supercat) Kitten of
War, ghod of squeak who thinks he's a Siberian Husky too.  See this link,
page 4 for the Incredible sib eating kitten... He tries to get into the
dominance battles.

http://groups.msn.com/RosPlace/shoebox.msnw?Page=4

Also climbs up INSIDE the Christmas tree and you see two little gold eyes
peering out...

Ro, mother to strange beasts...

P.S.  For those, who like me, spoil their critters rotten, herewith is a
Critter Cookie recipe.

15 oz. of Salmon, or mackrel, or tuna, or any canned meat, or chicken livers
2 eggs
Oatmeal, enough to make a cookie dough consistency.

Mix together, bake at 350 degrees until golden brown and firm (about 15 - 20
  minutes)

Merry Christmas, folks!