[Sca-cooks] Slaughtering

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Dec 24 12:46:48 PST 2002

Well, don't know about other folks on the list [except phlip's
willingness;-)] but we have upon occasion been responsible for a few random
lonely navy guys *ahem* rather enduring memories about exactly HOW fresh
their thanksgiving turkey was;-)

Only really had problems with one guy...although the expression on his face
was priceless when Rob and Gil got up, grabbed a khyber sword from the wall
and announced they were getting the turken and did he want to help...<weg>
margali

the quote starts here:

I know several on this list who wouldn't hesitate for a minute, but are we
the far end of the curve?  As the Centre is a working farm, we thought
nothing of shooting a fat
piglet right outside the kitchen and serving it up hours later at feast with
no complaints.

Marilyn Traber
State Farm
Emergency Services Provision, New London
Phone: 203-699-7117
Fax:	 203-699-7105