[Sca-cooks] Not behind *MY* skirts, Olwen! (Was: Incoming)

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 18:28:08 PST 2002

Oh no you don't, Olwen!  Do not drag me into this little smutfest.

I will have you know that I am a SAINT.  I hosted Christmas, I REFUSED to
fight with my Mom, no matter what provocation she handed out (MOm's hobby is
starting fights on holidays. *sigh*), I *shared* my SCA-Cook's list cookies,
and I even sent everyone home with food and cookies.

The two footers ate themselves into a stupor.  The kitten liked the ricotta
and the sausage, but wasn't much on the pasta in the lasagna.  Avalanche (70
lb. Moose of a Husky) swallowed anything he was offered.  Stormi, my 36 lb.
Husky, REALLY, REALLY likes lasagna (What, you guys never heard of *Italian*
Huskies?  Tsk, tsk...your education has been lacking.  Bet you haven't been
paying attention to Father Abelard's discourses either!)

BY the way, Stefan and Olwen - 77 is much better.  69 and 8 more....

Ro - er , Gunthar! (love ya, Pappa.  Kiss, kiss....)