Paneer and Biryani was Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP: spice mix packets

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 13:56:04 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/27/02 11:51:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
afmmurphy at earthlink.net writes:

> Anne
> who used a commercial Biryani paste to make dinner tonight.

I thought Biryani was a term used to describe Indian dishes that contained
rice with the main portion (as in the rice is included with the meal and not
on the side.)

On the other note, I had some good fried Paneer (or Panir) the other night.
It had a ground chick pea coating with spices in it. Yum!!

Misha