[Sca-cooks] Re: [mk-cooks] MKCC Website update

GrietjeCrynes at aol.com GrietjeCrynes at aol.com
Fri Dec 27 10:36:35 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/27/02 12:15:10 PM Central Standard Time,
tjconrad at earthlink.net writes:

> Just wanted to let folks know that the recipe for Springerle as served at
> the Coronation Feast of Tarrach and Fina by Grietje Crynes

Sorry for the multiple postings, but this is very important to me.

ACK!!!!

The most important piece of information attached to this didn't get through
onto the site!

I did NOT make these, nor is the recipe/redaction my work. The redaction and
baking were done by the hand of THL Sorcha (wife to THL Purple--I'm sorry,
but I can't find the exact spelling of her entire name at the moment). I know
I put the info in the email to which I attached the file; Lady Luveday,
please see that it's added to the recipe, so she can have the credit due to
her. I can't take it, it's not mine.

Thank you so much.

Yn tsjinst,
Vrouwe Grietje Crynes, APF
Argent, between two bendlets sinister azure a waterlily pad gules
http://rockwall.hypermart.net
http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/335903432
<A HREF="http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?76596">http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?76596</A>