[Sca-cooks] Emergency, sorry

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sat Dec 28 16:57:51 PST 2002

hi all, sorry for the cross post....

my friend and business partner, Heather, has had a family emergency, and
will need to go to Boston area.. like now.

i am going as her secondary driver.  i will be going on no mail as soon as i
finish this email.  emails sent to my private address (
kirsten at fabricdragon.com ) will still get through.. i hope! but emails to
the group will not get to me.

if any of you are in the Boston area and can maybe help out with directions,
good places to eat, or what have you.. please call me tonight (my phone
number is on my webpage) or email my husband at
whouseknecht at hotmail.com to get the cell phone number for Heather.....

prayers and all for Heather and her family are greatly encouraged.

sorry about this,
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."