[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3030 - 17 msgs

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 15:03:38 PST 2002

> >Yes.  A marzipan medal.  Covered with edible gold
> >leaf.  Logo should be either a pair of lips
> >closed by a zipper or a tongue being bitten by
> >white teeth.
> >

> >Huette
>
>Or she could just use her keys and go to the fridge and get out a chunk.
>Ro
>is one of the talented folk who work out of the studio!
>Olwen

No, Ro is NOT talented.  Ro is brute force labor (knead that bread, mix that
batter, meld that marzipan!).  My presentation skills are lacking (which is
one of the reasons why I hang with Olwen and Lady Cordelia), and I long ago
acknowledged that as far as artistic skills, I am completely lacking
therein.

HOWEVER, I can sew, I can bake, I can write, I can sing (in the face of
GREAT discouragement sometimes!), and have a middlin' good sense of humour.
And I have keys to her studio AND her address AND BOTH her work phone
numbers.

And Avraham, having both dawg and SO/spouse, trust me - they are NOTHING
alike.  (The dawg has this thick, soft pelt, and Drake has...never mind.)

Happy New Year - may 2003 bring us health, wealth, happiness and joy!

Hugs,

Ro, once sick, now getting better!