[Sca-cooks] Cookies - Picture

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 11:13:13 PST 2002

>Uhm, well, Etain, not everyone has a popcorn popper! I'm not a huge
>popcorn fan myself, so if-and-when I want some, I buy the microwavable
>stuff.
>Besides, you can "recycle" the styrofoam (the shipping store I use will
>take them, although I usually keep them for other packages).  I'd just
>have to throw the popcorn away, since I don't have any room for a garden
>or compost pile.

Birds and squirrels will appreciate the popcorn.  Or recycle it in other
packages.

I baked 6 big pans of bar cookies last night and glazed them this morning,
only have to pack them now.  Shortbread cookies topped with preserves
and streudel and drizzled with chocolate.  Blueberry with white chocolate,
raspberry almond with dark chocolate, and strawberry with both.

Ranvaig