Cookies: Request Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Cookies

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 1 18:47:37 PST 2002

No, no, Muiredach....it's your lovely, elegantly simple shortbread.
That's the great thing about this whole exchange...lots of suprises and
lots of variety.
Of course, I like just about anything that's got real butter in it! <g>
(and I've got the figure to prove it!)
--Maire "who should be working on her own cookies instead of futzing
around on the computer" NiNuanain