[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 11:49:12 PST 2002

Chirhart, I know you guys get gifts for the apprenti and household, and you
open your home to a household day of festivities and I appreciate it.
Really.  But that is different.  It's not the silly stuff and the favorite
ornaments.  It's not your best friend in the world parking furthest from
where he already scoped out the best trees just so you had to walk and talk
and look and climb and sometimes find treasures to hang from that silly
charlie brown tree.  It's not hiding gifts and treats, or teasing or
deciding which silly necklace or earrings to hang on the tree where.  It's
not having to flip a coin to decide if I'm allowed a string of lights on the
tree that year.  It's not the smell of fine wood being sawed, shaved,
drilled and sanded to make those traditional boxes Charlie would give away
each year.  These things, Master, I have not any more.
Olwen wondering why I never found that stocking