[Sca-cooks] Looking for pottage recipe

Candace Selph candace at selphcontrol.com
Tue Dec 3 12:26:08 PST 2002

Thank you (:

Mina

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-cooks-admin at ansteorra.org
[mailto:sca-cooks-admin at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Sue Clemenger
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 11:51 PM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org; work
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Looking for pottage recipe

There are several out there.....I've got a condensed sampling of them on
my computer at work, and will send them to you tomorrow. (see, I'm even
cc'ing myself so I'll remember!)
IIRC, without having evidence right at hand, you can use a variety of
greens.  I also seem to remember that there are different consistencies,
obviousness of meats, etc.
It makes very nummy soup....<g>
--maire