[Sca-cooks] Fw: Thanksgiving plans - OOP

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Dec 3 18:10:33 PST 2002

Also sprach Robert Downie:
>I guess you could say she's the Guilderoy Lockheart of the Culinary world...it
>all makes sense now.
>
>Faerisa
>
>Olwen the Odd wrote:
>
>>  There is nothing wrong with learning from Martha Stewart.  Of course, you
>>  never *really* know who you are getting the lesson from, because, believe
>>  me, she does not think up all that stuff herself, she just perfected the art
>  > of not quoting sources!

You know, I almost hurled this morning, when I actually heard that
woman (I swear this is true) talking on the radio about how we should
teach our children from an early age the value of acts of charity to
those less fortunate than ourselves.

What is this, some kind of legally-enforced community service? I must
be sure and take my son with me to that soup kitchen after parking
that sound truck on my neighbor's lawn and accusing them of jealousy
over my success...

Adamantius