[Sca-cooks] OT Gilderoy Lockhart

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Dec 3 19:55:53 PST 2002

Lots of very slick fun, indeed (what a great role! <g>), but a little
bit too pretty. Like the difference between Strider and Legolas...I'll
take the ranger, any day.....
OFC: Taking a needed break from making biscotti, because I'm grumpy
because I just managed to drop an entire batch of them on the floor
where they made very nice crumbs.....<!@##$@#!!!>
--Maire