[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 4 08:44:07 PST 2002

Nope, babe.  You're stuck now.....heh, heh, heh.....(patented "wicked
laurel" laugh) And I wasn't the original poster, although I understand
both of you (and I miss what I no longer have, too!)
Maybe the Rock needs a solarium off the back? I don't do tanning myself
(natural or artificial), but the warmth and sunshine would be nice.
Maybe with a nice, big greenhouse...we could grow all kinds of exotics
there (hey, that's ALMOST food-related!)
--maire