Masa Harina ??Re: [Sca-cooks] Cookies are arriving!!

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 12:19:20 PST 2002

Masa Harina is corn flour, can be found in the Mexican Foods section if not with the flour and spices.
Mordonna
 Gorgeous Muiredach <muiredach at bmee.net> wrote:

>As I left, he
>asked the next person in line, who was also sending out a package, if it
>contained any hazardous materials- told him one of mine contained
>fruitcakes- did that count? For some reason, the rest of the patrons broke
>up....

I bet, that's very funny :-)

>2 1/4 c Masa Harina

Wazdat?

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt
mundanely Pat Griffin