[Sca-cooks] Clogs, stock and ancient French chefs, was Re: Roux and file'

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Dec 4 13:05:29 PST 2002

>Mood lability is one of the indicators for ADHD (also
>known as ADD), and also for Bipolar Disorder ... some
>others as well.

Yeah, also a sign of alcoholism (you should have seen his nose, and
wondered why for every case of booze we got, we only ended up using 10 of
the 12 bottles...

Also a sign of how it was ok for chefs to be that moody, and show it, until
very recently.

That said, he might have had some mental health issues.  I'm not a
qualified person to make that assessment, nor would I want to.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry