[Sca-cooks] Yikes and away!! Cookies on the way

Weaver8002 at aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 17:14:44 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/4/2002 10:03:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chirhart_1 at netzero.net writes:

> Hurry!. Mailed off my cookies today 2 day delv. Hope everyone  likes them.
>

>  From Chirhart
> --

Mine went out Monday and should have arrived today.  I forgot, how ever to
send the money for return postage.  I wrote the check this afternoon,
addressed the envelope and stamped.  It's waiting for tomorrow's mail pick
up.  I expect it will arrive on Saturday.

Margherita the Weaver.