[Sca-cooks] Cookies are arriving!!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 17:23:25 PST 2002

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I was just too effin' tired to send the box out
> last night, I'll get it out this
> afternoon and hope for the best.  I didn't
> manage to salvage many extra cakes
> for the crew so I've enclosed my Kids Cooking
> Etc. handout instead as a little
> present.  How much extra change should we send
> Missy Appollonia for shipping?
> Should we post the recipes here or e-mail them
> to someone else?
>
> Selene Colfox

Drat!  I knew that I forgot to put something in
the box.  Appollonia, I will send the money to
you in a separate envelope.  Sorry!

I sent my stuff UPS 2nd Day Air this morning,
at a cost of $39.75.  Sigh.  But at least it is
guaranteed to be there on Friday.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.