[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 21:25:30 PST 2002

>It's the Rock.  We can have anything we want (and Margali lets us get
>away with <g>).
>Personally, I've always wanted a grotto, lots of natural hot springs,
>and ferny things.  Corsican mint on at least one of the paths.
>And cabana boyz.  Of course.
>--maire

Hot spring water, tumbling down the side of the mountain, with lots
of little pools on the way, some of them deep and still, some with the
water frothing from the fall.  The granite smoothed by the fall
of the water, in some places is almost a water slide.

I remember a place in northern Wisconsin like this.. but the water
was only warm because it was August.. and there weren't any
cabana boyz.

Ranvaig