HP costumes, was Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: Thanksgiving plans - OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Dec 5 07:24:24 PST 2002

At 09:58 AM 12/5/02 EST, you wrote:
>--
>> Ow ow ow ow ow!
>>
>> "Why, it's just like... magic!"
>>
>> (I want his clothes...)
>>
>> 'Lainie
>
>Same here. Nice style of fashion. And it *looks*period!!!
>
>Misha

Not by a long shot- he's wearing mostly late 18th/early 19th c stuff. Which
is cool because Ken looks really yummy in it...

My fave of his costumes will still be from MSND- he and Denzel were
unbearably cute...

OFC- I hear they had to flavor Ron's 'slugs'- anyone have any idea what
they were made of/how they flavored them? For obvious reasons, of course...

'Lainie/Queen Carmen