[Sca-cooks] Pretzel Salad

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Dec 5 12:24:27 PST 2002

I'll probably see him at 12th Night, Olwen.  Don't worry.  I'll get him for
you. :)  (While re-introducing myself to him since he's forgotten who I am.)
Unfortunately, even for Bear, Stephan is a good 4 hour drive away.......

So, Stephan - will you be at Steppes 12th Night, or perhaps Coronation?

Mercedes