[Sca-cooks] 2002 Cook's Symposium

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 5 14:22:08 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> >Where's your review, your Grace? I just got a copy of the book, and I'd
love
> >to read your comments.
>
> The latest issue of Mary Mormon's newsletter _Serve it Forthe_.
>
> It was a pretty critical review.
> --
> David/Cariadoc

I wouldn't expect anything else, Your Grace ;-) But when I went to the page
to look at it, and clicked on your article, the link took me over to a
review  of Fabulous Feasts rather than your review. Anybody know how to
contact someone, to get the link sorted out?

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,